Thanks to advances in dermatology, there are many non-surgical methods for rejuvenating the appearance. Treatments range from laser therapy to injectable dermal fillers. At California Skin & Laser Center, patients have access to a variety of treatments to address a number of skin conditions, as well as restore a more youthful appearance.
Our Board-certified dermatologist, Dr. Gerald Bock, has been improving the lives of patients for more than 40 years. Dr. Bock administers our injectable dermal fillers, ensuring the safest, most comfortable, and effective treatments. Dr. Bock and our team offer a premier line of dermal fillers to meet the unique needs of patients in Stockton, Lodi, and beyond.
As we age, we loose deeper tissue in the face, including bone. The shape of the face changes. We highly recommend dermal fillers for volume replacement in the face. The right dermal filler can restore a youthful shape. We can treat the entire face including the temples, forehead, cheeks, and chin. We offer the following dermal fillers:
- Restylane – This contains a synthetic form of hyaluronic acid, a natural substance found in the body that acts as a cushioning agent in joints such as the knees, elbows, and hips. Restylane can be used for gentle contouring and correcting fine lines.
- Perlane – A member of the Restylane family, this injectable has a thicker consistency and can be ideal for treating lines around the nose, improving facial skin contours, and reducing the appearance of acne scars.
- Juvéderm – This injectable is the top selling dermal filler in the United States. It is formulated with hyaluronic acid. Its smooth consistency makes it ideal for treating the lips, cheeks, chin, temples, laugh lines (nasolabial folds), and the back of the hands.
- Voluma XC – This is a Juvéderm product that contains hyaluronic acid. The FDA approved this injectable for adding volume in the cheek area.
- Radiesse – This product contains hydroxylapatite microspheres suspended in gel. In addition to replenishing facial volume, Radiesse stimulates collagen production.
- Sculptra – This injectable is used to restore facial volume and a youthful appearance. Like Radiesse, Sculptra stimulates the body’s collagen production. We use Sculptra to treat chin wrinkles, folds between the mouth and nose, and mouth-framing lines.
With dermal filler treatment, we can replace volume that was once lost to help you look and feel younger. To schedule a consultation with Dr. Bock, call 209-751-4292.
Share this Article