At California Skin & Laser Center in Stockton and Lodi, CA, we offer a wide variety of skin improvement solutions, including the Fraxel re:store laser, which utilizes fractional laser energy, has captured the attention of physicians, patients, and even the national media. It can achieve impressive results for discolored, aging, and sun-damaged skin, and scarring with minimal downtime. To a lesser extent, Fraxel re:store may also improve the appearance of fine lines.
- Fraxel re:store can treat all areas, including the hands, neck, face, and body
- Melasma (hormonal facial discoloration), brown age spots, sun spots, wrinkles, and discoloration can be treated
- Uneven skin coloring (sometimes even including areas that lack pigmentation) can be improved
- Precancerous lesions are reduced
- Improvement in the appearance of acne scars, surgical scars, burn scars, and more
- Rough skin texture and enlarged pores can be improved
- There is very little if any downtime
- Fast recovery means there is usually no need to take time off work
- Fraxel re:store is very safe, with the best risk/benefit ratio of any laser
What to expect
We will advise you to refrain from tanning for about a month prior to treatment. During the procedure, we will use a topical anesthetic, and in some cases oral medication, for optimal comfort. Most patients tolerate the treatment well, and any lingering discomfort should dissipate within about an hour after the procedure. Uneven skin coloring can be improved.
Patient Actual Results
Why should you choose California Skin & Laser Center for your Fraxel re:store treatment?
We have two state-of-the-art facilities, conveniently located in Stockton and Lodi, CA, proudly serving residents throughout San Joaquin County, the Central Valley, and beyond. Many patients visit us from Valley Springs, Sacramento, Modesto, Tracy, Manteca, Galt, and the San Francisco Bay Area. Dr. Bock and his friendly, efficient team of professionals are dedicated to providing you with a comfortable experience, and an excellent outcome.
We are here to help you achieve your medical and cosmetic goals, so that you can love your skin and body. Fraxel is one of many treatment options available at our offices, and we will be happy to help you choose the best options for your individual concerns.