J-Plasma Stockton, Skin Tightening & Resurfacing
Women and men in the Stockton area can now take advantage of a revolutionary skin rejuvenation technique at California Skin & Laser Center. J-Plasma skin tightening from Dr. Gerald Bock is an entirely fresh approach to wrinkle reduction and firmer, younger-looking features.
The science of subdermal skin tightening
J-Plasma skin tightening is based on cold plasma science. Ionized helium gas is precisely applied to deep skin layers, triggering the body’s natural healing processes. As collagen builds, loose skin becomes firmer and looks more youthful, as fine lines and wrinkles diminish.
Dr. Bock uses J-plasma to sculpt lax skin at the jawline and neck. Cold plasma energy can also be applied safely on the face, even in delicate areas such as around eyes and lips, without harm to surrounding tissues.
J-Plasma can be used alone or in combination with other rejuvenation techniques. Here is what to expect:
- During consultation, Dr. Bock talks with you about anesthesia options. Usually, an oral sedative before the appointment and local anesthetic are recommended.
- You may be asked to stop taking certain supplements and over the counter medications prior to treatment, to minimize risk of side effects.
- On the day of treatment, your face is cleansed.
- Anesthetic is administered by injection. Treatment begins when skin is fully numbed.
- Dr. Bock uses special instruments to apply cold plasma energy beneath the skin.
- J-plasma penetrates deep layers, stimulating skin tightening.
Recovery and results
Some initial swelling and bruising is normal, and should resolve within two to three weeks. Residual discomfort tends to be minor and easily managed with non-prescription analgesics. Noticeably youthful results begin to emerge as internal healing occurs, and change continues for several months. Improvement is long-lasting.
Our offices in Stockton, Elk Grove and Lodi are equipped for these services. Call 209-751-4292, 209-956-4260 or 209-333-1382 to schedule a consultation.