Enhancing your appearance is easier than ever, thanks to cosmetic dermatology! Patients living near Elk Grove, Lodi, and Stockton, California, are urged to take time to learn about the many services provided by Dr. Gerald Bock and his associates at California Skin and Laser Center. With the help of our very experienced team, you can clear your skin, turn back time, and improve areas of your body without invasive surgeries using today’s truly amazing technological advances!
What cosmetic dermatology services are available at California Skin and Laser Center?
Dr. Gerald Bock and his dedicated team of professionals work with local patients to help them learn about the services designed to improve the skin and body. Our facial treatments often requested by our patients include:
- Dermal filler injections. Dermal fillers are a popular way for patients to target those unwanted fine lines, indentations and new wrinkles on the face that might be impacting their appearance, specifically when it comes to aging. We use Juvederm, Perlane, and Restylane as well as Voluma and the new RHA family of fillers.
- Treatment for blood vessels and facial redness. Rosacea and other redness concerns of the face may be treated with the help of our team with laser therapies or broad band light-based treatments
- HALO laser treatments. The HALO laser is excellent for facial rejuvenation, treating many different concerns such as brown spots, fine lines and wrinkles, scarring, enlarged pore size, and improvement of overall skin tone and texture
- Cosmetic surgery. Sometimes, surgical intervention is necessary to achieve the results you need. Two popular cosmetic procedures we offer at our practice include the MACS-Lift and the neck lift for significantly aged skin. We also offer liposuction on the neck and jowls.
- Chemical peels. Chemical peels use a controlled skin injury to rejuvenate the repaired skin. It has also been demonstrated that people who have this induced rejuvenation have significantly fewer skin cancers in the treated area compared to people with similar damaged skin who have not had the treatment.
- Neuromodulators. Neuromodulators are cosmetic injectables that have been used for years to address dynamic lines on the face, such as those caused by muscle movement. Botox or a clone is injected into muscles on the face to reduce contractions and smoothen the skin’s appearance. We now have a product that lasts TWICE as long as Botox.
- Photofacials/IPL/BBL. At our practice, we are excited to offer a range of light-based therapies for patients to use in facial enhancement (removal of discolorations and fine lines), including photofacials, intense pulsed light treatments, and broadband light
Call our offices for more information
Request time to speak to the team at California Skin and Laser Center today!
If you are looking for a cosmetic dermatologist near me in Stockton, Lodi, and Elk Grove, California, we invite you to call one of our three convenient office locations to learn more about the options available to you at our state-of-the-art facilities.
Call our Stockton location at 209-751-4292, our Lodi location at 209-330-0764, or our Elk Grove location at 209-900-1343.
Our providers are here to help you look and feel your best with cosmetic dermatology services for the face and body!
Share this Article