Dr. Bock, of California Skin & Laser Center in Stockton and Lodi, CA, offers several minimally invasive surgical procedures for aesthetic enhancement. Although non-surgical cosmetic dermatology procedures such as Botox, Juvéderm, Restylane, and tissue tightening have reduced the demand for cosmetic surgery, it remains an excellent solution for patients seeking more dramatic, long-lasting results
than injectables can offer. With our precision techniques, the risk and downtime of surgical procedures are minimized.
Also known as the S-Lift or Short-Scar Facelift, for most people the MACS-Lift can accomplish virtually anything that traditional facelift surgery can, with less cutting, less expense, and less downtime
. However, the MACS-lift is not the best procedure for people with very large necks. For that, the neck lift surgery is best. In the MACS-lift a small incision is made in front of the ear, where it is camouflaged by the natural contours, and there is no incision on the scalp or behind the ears. Recovery typically takes less than a week. Are you wondering what you might look like after a MACS-Lift from our offices in Stockton and Lodi, CA? Just find a picture of yourself that was taken about a decade ago.
Patient Before & After Pictures
MACS-Lift and Laser Resurfacing Treatment After
MACS-Lift and Laser Resurfacing Treatment
MACS-Lift Treatment After
MACS-Lift Treatment After
Before MACS-Lift Treatments
After MACS-Lift Treatments
Temporal Brow Lift
As we get older, our brows -- particularly our lateral brows -- tend to descend, creating a "hooded" appearance to the eye. This now can be corrected with a limited procedure called a temporal brow lift. This is performed under local anesthesia and it involves making two small incisions in the hairline, above each lateral brow. The skin is loosened so that the brow can be elevated and the crow's feet reduced
. The deeper tissues are then tightened so that the brow can be elevated by the pull on the deeper tissues. Usually a very small bit of skin is removed. This corrects the hooding and, because the incision is in the hairline and is closed without any tension, the scar is almost always invisible.
Ready to turn back the clock?
Call 209-751-4292, and schedule a consultation at California Skin & Laser Center today. We are your source for quality, comprehensive aesthetic medicine in Stockton and Lodi, CA. We see many patients from the San Francisco Bay Area as well as communities throughout the Central Valley and San Joaquin County, such as Modesto, Tracy, Manteca, Galt, Sacramento, and Valley Springs.
- The Best Facelift Dermatologist in Stockton - Those looking for the area's best facelift dermatologist are in luck with pioneering surgeon in Stockton
- Cost of Macs Lift Stockton - Stockton residents enjoy new look with MACS Lift, avoid time and cost of traditional facelift option
- Dermatologist Who Does Facelift In Stockton CA - Seeking a dermatologist who does facelift services with injectables in Stockton, CA?
- Eyebrow Lift Stockton CA - Stockton, CA area dermatologist describes the eyebrow lift
- Face Lift Treatment Stockton - Patients in Stockton ask, "When is the right time for face lift treatment?
- Rejuvenating Facelift Stockton - You can enjoy a rejuvenating facelift in Stockton, CA