At California Skin & Laser Center, we are committed to providing every patient with the very best treatment possible, with minimal downtime or discomfort. In the not too distant past, such lofty goals were considered unattainable; few cosmetic treatments were available, and they typically involved invasive surgery. Thanks to today’s advanced technology, we can offer many cosmetic enhancements and anti-aging procedures with no need for surgery. When surgery is unavoidable, it is less invasive than ever before.
The extensive array of technology in our facilities includes:
- Fraxel Restore - For scarring and discolorations; also has a mild effect on fine lines
- TriPollar Radiofrequency device - For skin tightening, fat shrinkage and collagen generation; also helps reduce cellulite and stretch marks
- Sciton Erbium YAG - For skin resurfacing and peeling (microlaserpeel); Treats wrinkles, fine lines, discoloration, deep wrinkles, and tightens skin
- Sciton Nd:YAG - For hair removal, vein removal
- MedLite C6 Laser - For tattoo removal, collagen stimulation, and the treatment of deep discoloration
- CoolSculpting machine - Body sculpting with no downtime; removes fat by chilling the skin
- KTP laser - For removal of superficial brown spots as well as small blood vessels
- Sciton BroadBand Light (IPL) - For removal of diffuse redness and superficial brown spots
- Sciton 1319 laser - For fat removal and collagen generation
- Microdermabrasion - Gentle skin rejuvenation
- Vitalize peels - Reduce the appearance of sun damage, aging, and more
- Blu-U light plus Levulan - For sun damage treatment and brown spot removal
- Fillers - Restylane, Juvéderm, Perlane, Radiesse, and Sculptra for facial sculpting and the replacement of lost collagen
- Neuromodulators - Botox and Dysport for treatment of muscle-induced wrinkles as well as excessive sweating
- Surgical Procedures - MACS Lift (short scar facelift), and Liposuction are less invasive, and therefore require less healing time and involve less discomfort than many alternatives
In keeping with his commitment to modern, quality care Dr. Bock regularly invests in new technology and upgrades our existing technology. When you choose California Skin & Laser Center, you can feel confident that you are choosing the best that Northern California has to offer.
Please call us at 209-751-4292 to set up an appointment.