Due to the tremendous advances in medicine and science over the years, a myriad of options exist for patients who desire a more attractive, youthful, or rejuvenated appearance. The challenge is sorting through the products, treatments, and procedures available to know what may be the best solution for your unique needs.
For the safest and most effective treatments to achieve your goals, you may consider several factors:
What is the experience and training of the practitioner?
Is a wide variety of services available?
How do I know which products are right for me?
At California Skin and Laser Center, Gerald N. Bock, MD, is a recognized dermatologist and pioneer in cosmetic advances in the Central Valley. Board-certified in dermatology and pathology in dermatopathology and by the American Board of Pediatrics, the American Board of Dermatology, and the American Board of Allergy and Immunology, he is a nationally respected lecturer and educator in his field. Dr. Bock received his medical degree from University of Rochester School of Medicine and holds Fellowships from the National Institute of Health and the American Academy of Dermatology.
Patients in Stockton, CA, 95207 and the Central Valley can trust that, at California Skin and Laser Center, they are receiving the most clinically advanced and safest care using the latest technology and procedures for optimal results.
Dr. Bock is committed to helping each patient look and feel his or her best whether seeking minor aesthetic enhancements or treatment for medical conditions. California Skin and Laser Center offers a comprehensive menu of services and procedures, including:
- Medical dermatology
- Skin cancer prevention and screening
- Treatment for skin cancer
- Mohs Micrographic surgery
- Acne treatment
- Cosmetic surgery
- Cosmetic dermatology
- Skin evaluation and VISIA™ Complexion Analysis System
- Facial sculpting with dermal fillers
- Lip lift or augmentation
- Brow and eye lift
- MACS-Lift minimally invasive facelift
- Botox® and Dysport™
- TriPollar Skin Rejuvenation
- Peels and microdermabrasion
- Laser therapy and resurfacing
- Laser vein removal and sclerotherapy
- Aesclepion laser
- Tattoo removal
- Latisse eyelash system
- Acne scar treatment
- Prejuvenation – prevention and rejuvenation
Choosing the right products for skin care and maintenance can be a confusing task. That’s why California Skin and Laser Center offers professional products such as Teamin, SkinMedica, RevitaLash, Obagi, Kinerase, Lip Session, Boccage, EltaMD, La Roche-Posay, and more.
A thorough consultation with Dr. Bock will identify your goals and the most effective treatments and products for your needs. California Skin and Laser Center is conveniently located at 1617 St. Marks Plaza, Stockton, CA 95207. Appointments and consultations may be scheduled online or by calling our professional and friendly staff at 209-956-4260.
Dr. Bock was voted San Joaquin County’s #1 Best Skin Care/Dermatologist, and California Skin & Laser Center named Best Medi-Spa. Check out San Joaquin Magazine’s July 14 issue (page 99).
Back to Home Page
- Dermatologist Near Stockton CA - Women near Stockton, CA, ask dermatologist about the benefits of CoolSculpting
- 95207 Dermatologist - Respected and skilled dermatologist in Stockton, CA, 95207 provides wide array of cosmetic treatments and products
- Dermatology Services in Stockton - Board certified physician in Stockton provides advanced technology and dermatology services
- Dermatologist in Stockton CA - Stockton patients ask, "How can dermal fillers from a dermatologist reverse the signs of aging?"
When you look in the mirror, are you faced with the realization that your once youthful face is now showing the signs of aging with fine lines and wrinkles? Dermal Fillers are an effective way to restore youth to the face. Read More